Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Month Anniversary

A mere month ago, I came across a dark-haired handsome man in a nearly empty bookstore.

To him, I was a stranger. But to me, he was the familiar face I had seen in a million posters, in a million videos and dreamt about kissing a million and one times. He ... as you know ... was Jordan Knight.

Like people remember 9/11 or JFK's assasination or the first steps on the moon, I will remember my chance meeting with Jordan Knight.

When I think of Chapters, I will think of you.
When I think of Ted Turner, I will think of you.
When I read biographies, I will think of you.
When I drink Starbucks, I will think of you.
When I die, I want to be buried in my New Kids pyjamas.

I also learned today that there are plans for an '09 tour. March and April secondary market US arena tour, and in May thru July, a national market US Shed/Arena tour. I'm not sure what "shed" means, but here's to hoping it means Regina's Brandt Center.

~Ange

No comments: