Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rampant Stupidity is the Plague of our Times

I ranted to Jen tonight on the phone.
Hardly unusual.

I told her I am sick of stupidity. It's everywhere. Like the plague. It's the plague of our times.

I am sick of people who do stupid things.
I am sick of smart people who I love dearly making stupid choices.

Why?

Can't people see that they are doing things that just don't make any damn sense?
Am I the only one concerned about making sense?
Am I the problem?

Because I love my family, I'm not naming names here, but lately, the list of people who are making my f*ing head spin with their idiocracy is mind-boggling. And it ain't just family.

Grant says maybe I am turning into him.
Heather says her husband would just say "You're all f*ing stupid ... we're out of here."

I think her husband is right.

No comments: