Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 - More Blogging To Come

Well, I guess a good blogger would update more frequently, but I have been very busy.

Okay, not busy exactly, more like consumed with scrapbooking my New Kids on the Block concert photos. I actually bought a separate album for it, and have spent pretty much all my time this past week creating it. I am done my New Kids album before my wedding album, and I am sure there are the same amount of photos for both! I even found old photos of my first love affair with them back in 1990, so I included those too. What a hoot. Grant tells me to keep it in my pants. :) Maybe I'll put some pics up of my best pages.

I want to send my apologies out to the staff at Wal-Mart. Over my holidays I have been taking Grant to work in the morning at 8, and then usually doing whatever shopping I have to do first thing, so that I can get home and spend the day scrapbooking until I have to pick him up. So, to those of you who work or shop there, I promise to leave my toque at home and wear make-up alot more in 2009.

Jen and I love to hear that you are reading our blog. Please feel free to make comments because we think that's hilarious. She hasn't been blogging lately either, because I think she is busy chasing Hot Patrick. I'll let her explain who that is.

Happy New Year. Here's to a new year of blogging!

No comments: