Monday, February 23, 2009

I Love Conquering Temptation more than Chocolate

I went to Wal Mart today, grabbed a cart and on the inside advertisment of the cart was 2 McDonald's strawberry pies staring at me.

The whole time I was in wal Mart, I'd look into my cart and see them. I figured when I was done, I'd re evaluate if I actually wanted one, since I do have enough points. (For those of you not aware, I joined weight watchers and have already lost 10.2lbs in 4 weeks!! I'm a rockstar heh?)

As I was finishing shopping I wanted to get some Crystal Light singles, guess what aisle there are in?? The one with the gummy bears, gum balls, licorice, and chocolate bars. Lots and lots of chocolate bars and boxes of chocolates.

This is an old Walmart, so the aisles are small and can't really fit 2 carts side by side and as I am making my escape, there is a traffic jam that lands me infront of the chocolate for a good two minutes, I probably was staring and drueling. And people were probably staring at me.

Finally I emerged from the aisle feeling like a tortured prisoner and having to pee so bad from my increased water drinking, I was actually crossing my legs.

So I made it to the express checkout after getting rammed by an old lady in her scooter. I put my yoga mat, weights, and shape magazine on the checkout, paid and left.

Without chocolate and without fatty little pies.

No comments: