Friday, March 27, 2009

Bad Movies

I hate bad movies.

Not only did I waste $6 renting it, I had to get my lazy butt off the couch, into a cold car, and then go into a public store filled with people whom I have to share "the hood" with.

I then had to wait in line, listen to some un-cute and un-funny guy tell me about the "powerplay" option with renting before I could pay way to much money just to drive back and walk up 3 flights of stairs.

I started watching "Lakeview Terrace" thinking "Ok, something is going to happen", "Alright something better is going to happen", "Hey, that's Karev from Grey's Anatomy and other than Samuel Jackson there's no one I recognize", "I'm an hour in, this sucks, should I shut it off, but what if something happens and it turns out good"...

Let me save you the two hours of my life, I'll never get back. Nothing good happens. It's stupid. And I have low standards on movies. I honestly don't even know what genre to classify that so called movie.

Okay the only good part was how the main character Abel is portrayed. He's an ass hole, but on the other hand he's a minority trying make the world a better place as a cop and a single father. So you kinda want to sympathize with him and for him to be the hero, but on the other hand you hate him because he's so weird, mean and condescending.

Anyway, I'm mad that now this stupid movie is taking up more of my precious time and thought processes.

No comments: