Monday, April 13, 2009

What Jen Will Always Remember from NKOTB Concert 2

The group of male fans in female shirts. So short I could see their hairy bellies.

I couldn't help but wonder how Donnie would feel knowing this hairy bellied guy was now his "property"

I also wondered how any man could wear a pink sparkle-y "Click, Click, Click" shirt and still respect himself.

Then I thought of my favorite blogger, Perez. He would soo be wearing the heck out of that shirt! And I judged a little less harsh.

The other thing that blew my mind was the lady that got on stage. She managed to get through security effortlessly and without getting taken down. What really made me jealous was when she got to be in the middle of their circle on the way down from the top stage to backstage.

YEAH!!! She was in the middle of the NKOTB huddle!!! WTF?! How do I get that to be me???

I think that's the only thing that could ever top meeting Jordan, and that would be it.

No comments: