Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy birthday Jordan Knight


Well, I have to make this a quick post, as I had too much wine out with my husband's aunt and uncle's (not really a wine drinker; now I know why - yaaaaawwwwwnnn...) so I am off to bed.

However, today is Jordan's 39th birthday. I remember when I was 12 and he was 20, that seemed like such a big age difference. But, now he is 39 and I am almost 31, so it's almost like we are the same age. So, not only is it his birthday, it is 6 months since that fateful day in the Chapters bookstore when I saw him in the flesh!! (see December posts for those details...)

http://angeandjen.blogspot.com/2008/12/jordan-our-all-time-favorite.html

It is so interesting to me that I remember his birthday, and, I also recall so vividly the one moment (10 minutes or less I'd say) we met. I mean, that is alot of power to have on another person isn't it? Do you think he wonders about the trance he puts women into? Here I am, a perfectly normal (I think) women blogging about him! I may be crazy. Or, maybe it's just the wine talking.

No comments: