Sunday, May 24, 2009

I need a Helicopter.

If I had a helicopter, there would be so many benefits, including:

-being able to fly over and not wait in traffic
-being able to use my helicopter to swoop down and scare people I don't like
-people would think I was important
-I would probably make lots of new friends because they'd want helicopter rides
-Zeke would like a helicopter ride
-If I was being chased, I would be uncatchable
-I could get places faster
-And who would steal a helicopter, almost no one because they wouldn't know how to drive it. And when they started it up, I'd know they were stealing it, because who else has a helicopter?

So needless to say, I've started saving. It's going to be a big adjustment from a Chevy Cavalier to a Helicopter, but it'll be worth it.

No comments: