Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Bat Cave

Whenever Grant and I went to see a new listing, he always looked for some oddball feature - a hallway that didn't go anywhere, a hidden room, a haunted toolshed, that sorta thing.

When we saw the house we bought, this is what we saw in the basement:









But don't let your eyes deceive you.
Look closer:














Wait for it....

The

Secret

Room!!



Hence, "the bat cave"!














Our realtor wanted to buy him a sign that said "No girls allowed!" Funny or what?!!

And yes, eventually we will tear this out!

1 comment:

Heather aka Gayle said...

I love it...does it come with the bat mobile? And hopefully Alfred's not decomposing in the wall somewhere. Eww, now I'm going to have nightmares. Maybe Grant could invite Corie's husband's "DVD super friends" over!! I hope you were still with SWA when she told us that story, if not I'll fill you in some time.