Saturday, October 3, 2009

If I was on Intervention...

it would be because I'm a gossip whore.

I can't get enough celebrity gossip.

I once mistakenly refered to a conversation between Madonna and Oprah as "I was just talking with someone about that". No, I hadn't it, I saw it on Oprah...

I love Perez. I think he and I could be best friends. He's mean out of truthfulness, like me. He's honest, like me. He's funny, like me. We both stand up for what we believe in. We could totally be besties.

If you add in a little TMZ and people magazine, you get what the first hour of my day looks like. I'm a complete know it all in regards to Britney, Lindsay, Jon and Kate, and pretty much everyone else.

I'm Jennifer. J E N N I F E R and I'm addicted to gossip. I would snort it, shoot it, smoke it and swallow it up everyday, but luckily, I can save my nostrils, veins, throat and stomach 'cuz I can just read it.

No comments: