Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm no longer bleeding green, I'm crying green.

First of all, I kinda feel like a lot of my blogs should be called this. But this is important and truly vomit inducing.

I just started watching the CFL for really last month when my dad explained how downs and all that junk works, not just pretend watching to pick up boys. Anyway, I am very very disappointed.

Tonight the Roughriders lost by 1 point. Montreal won because we had an extra man on feild and they got to re-kick. Their first kick, the one they did with our extra man on the field didn't make it through the goal post. They got a second kick and of course made the ball go through the prongs.

So many things were racing through my mind. At first I was happy because they ball didn't go through, what kind of sucky ass team can't do that from the 30 yard line. I could do that and I can't kick anything without falling down!! Then I was baffled because they were kicking again. Only in the movies does shit like that happen.

Maybe the Riders can't count. They were probably pushed through math class so they could play football.

Maybe they didn't know the 13th man was not a real player.

Ange says this is why she supports the arts. Jann Arden never loses by one point. I agree and will no longer watch sports. I'm gonna enjoy empty stores and block out Rider nonsense as white noise.

And FYI Montreal, bragging about this win is like bragging about screwing a girl you roofied.

No comments: