Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Maui

I sleep with my phone on 'silence'. That way it doesn't wake me up when I get texts at god awful hours like 8:30am. I will never do this again.

I woke up this morning and reached for me phone and it was ringing. It was some strange (808) number. I answered. It was Glen (my dad). Saying to get my butt to MAUI asap. Yes a surprise trip to MAUI.

Yeah, I jumped outta bed so fast, I got whiplash. I was shaking and couldn't think straight.

For some reason in my just-woken haze, I started throwing stuff in my book bag and thinking I had to get home to pack. I must be leaving immediately.

I phone Dad's travel agent and she got me a flight for the weekend. Yeah I leave Sunday for MAUI.

I can hear it playing in my head "I'm in Maui, trick, Drink all day, play all night, let's get it poppin', I'm in Maui trick"

I won't drink much cuz I want to enjoy my trip and I have no idea what "let's get it poppin'" means. But as of Sunday, I'm in MAUI trick.

No comments: