Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crazy Eyes

Last night, I texted my best friend, "There’s a guy trying to dance with me but I can’t tell where his eyes are looking because they point different ways." This was her response and this is also why she is my best friend!

“Follow the one that isn’t pointing the ceiling. He obviously spotted you so it’ll probably be the eye he’s closest to you with, or go up behind him and tap him on the shoulder and see which way he turns, if his left eyes good he’s straight, but if it’s his right he’s bad.”

She followed that with, “You’re a good looking girl, you deserve better than a pirate.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of crazy eyes...I went to see "Valentine's Day" on the weekend (don't waste your time) and started wondering "What's wrong with Taylor Swift's eyes?". Is she wearing really heavy fake eyelashes and they're weighing down her eyelids? Did someone tell her that squinting makes her look sexy? Does she have a congenital deformity that won't allow her to look awake, or even slightly surprised? I'd like to hear what Jengela has to say about it.

Anonymous said...

I liked Valentine's Day! But I also like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies. I generally like all movies, they have to be pretty bad for me to not like them.
I have noticed Taylor Swift's eyes before though! It probably is all the make up and false lashes weighing them down! Haha.
Squinting doesn't make you look sexy??? WHAT? No one told me. Probably why I'm still single.
Jennifer (half of Jengela! Love it)

AWilk said...

Pirate! I just choked on my pizza!:)

Alicia said...

bahhahahaha