Monday, July 26, 2010

Craven 2010

Ahhh... the weekend of waiting.

Ange and I went to Craven --almost everyday. ALMOST. I guess it's my own fault for not including enough in my craven prayer, which went something like this:

I pray that pre shopping, I don’t sit in pee. I pray that vehicle windshields are safe from birds and rocks. I pray that on the trip to Regina, my car passes through Davidson without difficulty. I pray that my key won’t bust off in the car door. I pray waxing my legs won’t be pointless and I can wear shorts, or at least capri pants. I pray that I can wear my pants the whole weekend without incident. I pray that McDonald’s has ketchup and doesn’t run out. I pray that my rubber boots remain safe from thieves. I pray that Lori and Dwayne will get great seats each day for the shows. I pray the buses are free from Billy Joel wannabes and bus drivers don’t have to stop to lecture anyone. I pray Zeke won’t bark outrageously when we come home and wake up Grant. Finally, I pray that the mud and bugs are minimal.

So it turns out I forgot to pray that buses would be on time, not 4 hours late and I forgot to pray to see Neal McCoy's "not to be missed" amazing show. I also forgot to pray for no line ups.

I'll remember for next year, this blog as my witness!!

No comments: