Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ange, Where are you??

Ange hasn't blogged in a long time. She's busy with her DVR full of Golden Girls. I would like to apologize on her behalf. And send my apologies that when I move to her house in 12 days, my blogs may possibly become as infrequent as hers (due to the Golden Girls, of course).

Ange, if you are reading this, have you forgot our blog password? Is that why you give priority to the DVR? I'm pretty sure you snaked a drain with your husband and that our readers, and myself would like to hear about that adventure.

I miss you. And I miss laughing at your blogs. It's not all about me you know. HAHAHAHA! That is first time I've ever communicated that sentiment. I don't think I could say that out loud without laughing.

Also, I bring a Costco membership to this cohabitation relationship, does that decrease rent or chores at all??

1 comment:

aunty shan said...

Ya Ange where are you? Is your funny bone been buried in the couch under the Potato? I would like to hear a blog about how excited you & Grant are that you have a new tenant moving in! Or is this a new/oLd tenant! I am happy because now I will have two nieces in Regina! Woohoo!