Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another post about Angela being with children! Haha!

She's normal. Other than the belly at the front, she's totally normal. Well, she's sharing my closet, that's new.

So she supposedly has these hormones, but I'm the one who cries over a photo or ketchup packet and snaps when people can't read my mind. Angela is doing pregnancy Angelina Jolie style -- just meaning she's being all movie star, looking great and still being nice. Angelina also has twins... hmmm. It kinda seems like twins are stalking us ever since we found out there was 2 babies.

Anyway, I have to say I'm really proud of her for doing so well and being so "Grandma Hill" through it all (that's my colloquialism for sweet and nice). And after living together and seeing my crazy, she's probably thinking "I'm definitely not going near Jennifer if she ever gets pregnant... I'll send my kids!" Haha.

She's so lucky, she'll be able to send her kids to do her dirty work. I guess there is an upside to being a parent.

No comments: