Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Little Things...

There are so many times a day, I look at Ange and say "this needs to be a blog". It happens even more frequently now that we live together again and that Ange is having a new adventure being pregnant.

For example, today we went to the Cream of the Crop craft show. We parked next to a lady who had a cd adhered perpendicularly to her hitch on her car. It's always nice to get the stange out of the way early in a trip.

Whenever Ange and I got seperated, she never worried because "you're at the table with the dips". She was right, multiple times she caught me dipping the disgusting pretzels into the dip, licking the dip off, and sticking the unbitten pretzels into my bunnyhug pocket until I had a chance of discretely disposing of them. I hate pretzels. They taste awful. I really really hate pretzels, like as much as I hate Uma Thurman. That's a lot.

Anyway, Ange had bought some dip mix at the craft show, so we made it for our Saturday night snack. She had bought chips, veggies and pretzels to go with. And here is how the conversation went:

Ange: Get a bowl
Jennifer: WHAAAAT? Are you going to put the chips and pretzels in the same bowl??
Ange: No, I'm not some kind of animal
Jennifer: Thank god.

Sometimes I wonder if its maybe a sister thing that our food can't touch. But as we watch the movie Grant picked, she's mocking me with chips and pretzels on the same plate!!

No comments: