Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ange and Jen's Spin Off

Ok, so Angela and I desperately need a show just like the Kardashian's have, so that we can have spin offs like them. I mean, the K clan has like 5 shows, they can share the air time I'm sure. Now I know we don't have as much money, or butts as huge as theirs, but I'm certain we are just as interesting. "Ange and Jen take Safeway" that's the Khloe and Kourtney cross with Extreme Couponing! Our best spin off will be "Keeping Up with Levi". This kid has opened a new door to hilarious. I can see the opening credits now, my name across a shot of me changing a diaper in the backseat on a slippery change pad with a squirmy, squirty baby and Ange's shot of feeding her baby in the Raymore gas station parking lot while a STC bus parks only metres away. Reality tv doesn't get more real than this! **For the story on why you don't go into the Raymore bathroom, check out Nov 2009 blogs!

No comments: