Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hotel California, for pets ...you can never leave...

For the Easter weekend, Angela, Levi and I made the long journey home to Melfort for a wedding of one of our most awesome friends, Mike.

Angela drove, which allowed me the comfort of gazing out at the flat, flooded prairie. What caught my eye was this: (I would insert a photo but we didn't take one, and there is no website for this business) ...a Pet Motel, a two story motel like complex, for your lovable pet. That wouldn't really be unusual - sometimes pets need a place to stay when their owners are out of town. However, this particular pet motel is also adjacent to the pet cemetery (!!!), which seems a little too Stephen King for my liking... or my pets!

That is just all kinds of wrong. Buffy and Fluffy better behave at the motel or we know where the next stop is going to be!!

No comments: