Sunday, October 16, 2011

Retail price is for fools!!

Some may call me a princess, or a gossip queen, or even possibly a drama queen, but from today on, I want to be known as a Sale Queen!

Today, I returned a pair of boots to Payless Shoes, because when I bought them, they were full price. Buying things at retail is something I almost NEVER do. Everything goes on sale eventually, right? I think so.

So I took my $66 and went to the Cornwall Mall and for the same price as my ankle boots, I purchased: a Bench hoodie, 2 tops from the Gap, a tank top from Ricki's and 2 cd's. My total: $61. Now that's value!!

I saved 65% off the retail price since everything I bought was on sale. My Bench hoodie was $20, down from $69; My Gap purchases were $16.50, not $52; Ricki's was $5, not $19.50, and HMV came to $15, not $21.

Now, I'm just waiting for the boots I returned to come on at clearance price! Anybody wanna come shopping with me??

No comments: