Saturday, December 13, 2008

Don't Tell Me It's Only $700 To Fly To London

Jen phoned me today to inform me that going to London to see a second New Kids show was cheap - only $700. There and back.

I started imagining all the ways Grant might try to kill me if I told him we were going to London to see a New Kids concert with 5 Star Access ($375 US).
Strangulation?
Starvation?
Dissolving pills into PC brand no-caffeine no-calorie cola and making me drink it?

I told her if Grant got a job soon, I'd think about it.

Someone needs to tell me I'm insane because I used to be someone who prided themselves on rationality and practicality. Now I've become addicted once again to a boy band...17 years later!
Yesterday she informed me that I was suffering from regression and that I was going back to my "tween" years.

Who's suffering? If I have regression, I think I'm enjoying it.
~Ange

No comments: