Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas, Love Jordan


My favorite present this year was not a new gift at all. Jennifer found the old Jordan Knight doll in storage and wrapped it up for me! OMG ... I laughed. I cried. It was so funny because I loved it so much, and it was back!! And the note was priceless. You can't buy gifts like this.
"Angela, you are beautiful and took my breath away at Chapters. Lets meet under the mistletoe so I can make the rest of your dreams come true. Love Jordan."
This is his original outfit too. I don't know why I never put Ken's clothes on him. Sacrilegious I guess. Upon closer inspection, it appears his pants don't come off. This may explain why it looks like his crotch was cut open and re-stitched. Maybe I had to check out the goods. I am not afraid to do it again either.

Jennifer tells me when she played with it, the Jordan doll had special status and got to kiss all the cute Barbies. I think what Jordan needs now is a Barbie of ME!

No comments: