Friday, January 16, 2009

I am angry and need to vent, but everyone I know is in bed.

Okay, so I decided today that I would start on my application into the Faculty of Social Work for the Fall semester.

It's January, my career counsellor said to start applying in January. So, I hit up the web site only to learn, that not only is there two parts to the application, applying into qualifying social work, then into the actual faculty. Fine, I can do both.

Except, the cut off was yesterday to have the application with 3 paper copies (including essays) and supporting documents into the U of R office.

So am I mad? YES!!

Do I have a plan? Of course. So I sent in my first application late. The worst they can do is reject me. And if they do reject me, I'll apply into Arts there and take the classes that will count towards my degree in social work anyway.

** On another note, I think writing down my rant helped. I had to think about the situation, my problem and what my solution was. And, no swear words!! If I was on the phone with Ange I would have dropped more than a few "f" bombs.

No comments: