Thursday, January 15, 2009

To Cruise Or Not To Cruise, That Is The Question

Okay, so another New Kids-themed post comin' your way.

To clarify, I do have other things in my life, but really, do you want to hear about my ridiculous SaskEnergy bill or people who act rudely? No. You want to hear about happy things like my New Kids fetish.

Jennifer and I seriously considered going on Carnival's New Kids on the Block cruise. It's not just a theme. The band actually goes on the cruise too. We figured if we could pull it off under two grand a piece, we'd do it. Even if that meant she had to work at M&M Meat Shops to pay for it.

And then we realized how much money two grand is.

I'd like to also point out that I actually had Grant convinced to let me take whatever vacation I wanted, even a New Kids cruise to the Bahamas for $2000, as long as he didn't have to go.

We decided instead we might take a trip to Dollywood and Nashville and Memphis. And take in a concert (or two, if I get my way), with Five Star VIP Access to some New Kids concerts this summer when they tour again. We figured it was better to spend that money going to lots of different places rather than to just one place.

Even if that one place was a cruise ship with Jordan Knight serving me pina coladas.

No comments: