Sunday, March 8, 2009

Celebrity Look A Likes

Okay, so it's past 2:30am. I'm getting ready to head to TCU place for Telemiracle. I'm a Nipawin Kinette and have volunteered to answer phones! So I'm trying to keep myself awake right now.

I stumbled across TMZ's Celeb Look a Likes. It's hilarious. The best thing since the "Pearl" Videos with Will Ferrell. So this is what I've learned:

  • Almost 20% of girls think they look like Angelina Jolie. NONE actually do.
  • If you're bald you must look like Bruce Willis
  • You don't have to be African to think you look like an African celebrity, but it would probably help
  • Being shirtless doesn't equal Matt McConaughey
  • Skanks look like Brooke Hogan or Kim Kardashian, who woulda guessed??
  • Haha! Resembling octo-mom. You should definitely not be proud of that. And she's not even a celebrity
  • Being Blonde doesn't make you Carrie Underwood, having curly hair doesn't change you face and make you look like Taylor Swift, just like being Spanish doesn't make you look ANYTHING like Eva Longoria
  • More Angelina wannabes... you have to be kidding me...
  • Bodybuilder's don't generally look like PlayBoy bunnies. Nice Try.
  • Put Amy Winehouse's hair on anyone and it looks like Amy Winehouse, that's not a look a like contest, its more like a halloween costume
  • Breast Implants don't change your face. So yeah, okay your boobs could like Victoria Beckham's but nothing else does.
  • You had to have looked at this photo before you sent it in. Look at it and say if I saw this person on the street, would I think it was "celeb's name"? NO!
I cover up the name and try to guess the celeb by the look-a-likes face, I'm about 25/212.
That was fun. And it kept me awake.

No comments: