Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wanted: Someone who will pay me to chase boy bands. Will take any pay scale.

I am only partly kidding when I write that subject line.

My position at my job was "abolished" last week.
Yup. I lost my job. Seems harsh written in black and white doesn't it?

I am in shock. I have cried. I haven't slept. I have been sad, mad and glad all at once. I am not sure which is worse - losing your job or staying at an office where most people just did lose their job. Both sides are sucky.

Lots of changes come in life, I guess I have learned that much. And, I try to see the windows opening, not the doors closing.

Thanks to the MANY dear friends, co-workers and family who have supported me. You are what truly matters in life, this I know is true.

So, any takers on the boy band job? I am really good at it!

No comments: