Sunday, March 15, 2009

RIP Jen's Favorite Jeans

I don't drink very much anymore. Alcohol that is. I joined Weight Watchers and it's just too many points. Instead I drink anywhere from 3 to 4.5 L of water a day.

Saturday night I headed to the small town of Biggar, SK for a dance. I planned on having a few drinks... but not 8.

I get great ideas when I've been drinking. Well, my great idea in Biggar destroyed my favorite pair of jeans. But it serves me right for being a show-off.

I'm not graceful. I'm not flexible. I'm not stable ever. So since I've been working out, it seemed like a good idea to show off some moves... well it turns out...

I'M NOT A GYMNAST AND I CAN NOT DO THE SPLITS.

Although, I can split my pants. Luckily for me I have audience disease and no one was actually watching. "Audience disease" is where I think I have an audience and everyone in the building is admiring my skilled dance moves and hot face & body. In reality even the people I showed up with have disappeared and are now pretending they don't me, and that they certainly did not bring me.

Needless to say, I'm not going to drink again for a while. Not until I buy new pants.

No comments: