Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy New Kids Eve Everyone!

Yes, I know technically the holiday today is Good Friday, probably the most sacred day for us Christians, but, I can't help but get excited for the New Kids concert tomorrow in Saskatoon. So, that makes today News Kids Eve!! YAY!!

I admit it has taken me a while to remember the thrill of meeting Jordan Knight that one November day, but I am hoping to score some facetime with my favorite boy band in Saskatoon by lurking outside Starbucks and probably Credit Union Center. I mean, the bus has to roll up there sometime right? They played last night in Winnipeg, so possibly they could even be in Saskatoon RIGHT NOW! Doesn't that fill your 12-year-old heart with glee??!!

As Donnie would say, today I am going to "get my mind right" ... you can't just go into a New Kids concert feeling dreary and depressed that the sky is grey, you gained 10 pounds and you hate your job. You have to forgot about all that and enjoy the moment. Not a bad lesson to learn from a boy band.

No comments: