Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa

If I ever did have a tv show, my grandparents would have to be an episode or two. They are absolutely hilarious.

My grandmother who is in her seventies comes up with the funniest comments, sometimes when you don't even think she's paying attention. Some of her famous quotes include: "If Angela says it, it must be true", "You looked good, so I didn't recognize you", and my favorite "Do you want milk in your coffee, Grandma?" "No I don't mix my drinks, that's how you get heachaches".

Tonight my grandpa had some stories of his own. There was one about a cat and skunk being friends out at a farm near their farm. The skunk died and the cat was cuddling it. It sounds almost sweet now... The other story he told was about a woman who works at the grocery. He started off by describing her as "fat, homely and her eyes point different ways". My mom and I started laughing and that's when Grandpa started pulling the skin around his eyes to demonstrate what she looked like. Geez, seeing an almost 80 year old man do this, was enough to make me almost pee my pants.

I have to say, I love my grandparents, craziness and all!

No comments: