Thursday, May 28, 2009

Young and Computer Illiterate...

This seriously exists. My brother phoned me today at work. This is how it went down.

Corey: "Where's my resumes?"
Jen: "In the black folder by the fireplace in your books"
"No, on the computer"
"Click Jennifer"
"Then"
"Documents"
"Then"
"The folder labelled Crap"
"Then what"
"Do you see it"
"Yeah what should I do" SERIOUSLY?? WHAT SHOULD YOU DO? HOW ABOUT OPEN IT?
"Double Click it"
"Then what" THAT'S IT BRAINIAC!!
"Then do whatever you want to it"
"F@#$ what did I just do, the bullets are gone"
"What are you trying to do"
"Update my education"
"Oh Geez... send it to me and I'll update it"
"Ok, thanks"
"Wait, Mom doesn't have Word on her computer, email to Ange" YES SHE DOESN'T HAVE WORD, IT'S A ROYAL PAIN
"I don't have email"
"WHAT??"
"What do I do"
"Use mine..." then I gave him my hotmail and password
"How do I use this?"

Really? like WTF?. You're 20 years old and can't use Microsoft work and you can't send an email.

I guess I should be thankful he could turn the computer on in the first place!

No comments: