Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Jen"ius?

I was declared a genius by my Grandpa. So, I'm feeling pretty proud right now.

My grandparents bought a new tv in April. The last one lasted 17 years and it was time for an upgrade.

One Sunday in June, my mom and I ventured out to the farm, only to realize the tv was set to "espanol". So everytime Grandpa pressed mute (which is every commerical break) it said "Silencio" instead of "Mute".

I took the remote and fixed it. For two months it was like that. In one minute, it was fixed and I was a genius!

I hope this genius gene lasts. It might not and I'll be left like my Grandma.

Mom and I made chicken for supper and she wrapped up the left overs and put them in the fridge. Grandma came over and took out the chicken, then ate it. When I walked in the living room she said " I ate that piece of bread that was in the fridge, but it sure was salty". I could not contain my laughter long enough to tell her it was chicken!

No comments: