Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 things you (maybe) didn't know about Jen

1. I copy good ideas from people and never give them credit if I don't think they'll find out.

2. I love haunted houses but hate being scared. I scream the whole way through one.

3. I love reliving the past with stupid movies like "Off to Grandma's House We Go" or "Double Double Toil and Trouble" or just story telling with Angela, or Erika and Krista (my BFF's)

4. Maya Angelou has incredible quotes that can cheer me up or give me new perspective

5. I can remember specific dates even when nothing in particular happened on them

6. When I moved out on my own I had to stop watching scary movies. I still can't watch them by my self.

7. I used to share my birthday with my Grandpa Hill. He was April 4 and I was April 5. That was the only thing I ever like sharing.

8. I can't get the pictures on my phone off. I'm still baffled to this day and my phone is 2 years old.

9. I have kissed more than one boy on the same night.

10. Equality and Justice are most important to me. So, it really pisses me off that Aboriginal people and Inmates are getting the H1N1 vaccine before the public who actually PAY the taxes.

**This was originally supposed to be 5 things, but I'm really really interesting!

No comments: