Saturday, October 24, 2009

Encyclopedia Jen

Yeah, the title, that's what my super hero name would be.

The retrieval system in my brain works really really well and coupled with my photographic memory, I pretty much know everything. And if I don't, I can fake it unbelievably well.

This is a great super power. I can recall details from the 1929 Famous 5 "Person's Case", the Universal Declaration of BullShit this and Legal Policy Tort law-that, The history of Britney Spears, Reba, Lindsanity Lohan and, of course, every Halloween costume I've worn since birth.

But like all super powers, there's always a downside. People constantly ask me stuff. All the time, non stop, and it's so inconvenient, especially since I'm becoming an Ogre.

Can people not see, I'm busy and working on one of the hundred essays I have due??

Are they so consumed with their selfish questions that I can't have 5 minutes interrupted??

When I don't look at you or initiate conversation, that means that maybe I want some "quiet time". If I say "Hi "and then turn back to my work, it's because I want to work!!!!

What classes are you taking next semester? Do they offer Human Development, SW 420 here? When does the H1N1 vaccine come out? What are the qualifications for Pogey? What's that movie called with that voice? What are you being for Halloween? How do make a dirty hooker? What's the box number for the Journal?

I'm taking NS 101, SW 347, SW 421, SW 417. I don't work here, so I don't know if SW 420 is offered. There is no set date yet for the vaccinations and I'm not a health care provider, so I only know what's on the news. I don't work for EI, so I don't know if you can get pogey. That movie is House Bunny. I'm being a Mini Wheat for Halloween. 1/2 red sour puss, 1/2 creme de banane. Box 1300.

Okay, anything else you need to know?

No comments: