Monday, October 5, 2009

If I Was On Intervention...

...it would be because I am addicted to sugar.
I can't get enough.
I even use it's related cousins: glucose, fructose, and corn syrup.

Yup, I think it started at a young age when Grandma Nelson had the candy drawer. I think really it was just the drawer she threw gum and other junk in, but to me it was definitely the candy drawer. Even now, she always has candies of some kind on the table. And Grandpa Hill always gave me Juicy Fruit gum. I mean, c'mon, that's just sugar in a stick!

Today was a pretty good day actually. I only had sugar in my coffee, a butter tart, and brown sugar fudge from the craft fair. But that's because I am buying groceries tomorrow and I will stock up on my supply of chocolate and gummy-sugary jujubes of some sort, and I will have to eat that last piece of rhubarb crisp too.

I'm Angela. A-N-G-E-L-A.
I'm addicted to sugar.
I would snort it, shoot it, and smoke it, but mainly I just eat it everyday.

No comments: