Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quick Question --

Do you still have to repay your loans when you're in jail?

I'm scared to research this because on a bad day, this answer could push me over the edge.

I worked in a bank for two years, you think I'd know. I have tens of thousands of dollars of debt, and next to no income.

So jail, getting my sweet revenge against the rampantly stupid, could have an upside. I don't have to clean a big house. I don't have to live with any gross boys. I get meals provided. I don't have to pay rent.

Really, I just have to worry about the jail yard throwdown to earn my ranks. And bitch better step off 'cuz I have been know to create mental warfare.

So now the big question -- What should my crime be??

I don't have any priors, I could probably commit a few crimes before I have to serve time...

**Please note, I am not a criminal and do not seriously plan to become one. But if you rat on me, I will mess you up. Got it?**

No comments: