Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wanted: Someone to live with

I think I could live with anyone. I am a very clean person. I'm happy, easy going and tend to be very independent. I spend most of my time with the Staff of Seattle Grace hospital and my friends on Wisteria Lane. I also have a lot of nice things that I could possibly let you use, if I deem you responsible enough (ex. SlapChop and Graty).

What I can't live with are everyone's friggin' mental disorders. I don't want to live with all the voices in your head!!

For a little while, I can repeat my mantra to my self "They can't help it, they are mentally challenged. It's not their fault, it's the disease talking". I've tested this tactic, and after 6 months, it runs out.

I need a roomie who doesn't have any mental or emotional health problems.

If you fit this description, please email me.

No comments: