Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another sign I spend too much time on the internet!

I'd always kinda thought, yeah I've seen it all. Like the type of mentality where not much should shock me anymore.

I mean I've seen everything from people having sex in the wide open feild next to the Craven exit to Jehovah Witness scrapbooking stickers to Jordan Knight in real life up close.

I thought I'd seen it all. Then I saw this:

Yes, those are pickle band-aids. You can buy them for $4.99. You can also get Bacon & Egg, Jesus, Scabs, Beef, and Kissy Lips...

I almost want to buy them and use them. Well, not just use them, but show them off. Like put one on my forehead, think of all the people who'd stare. It'd give them something to talk about when they got home. Or something to text while they stare!

Yeah, I'm gonna definitely put these on my Christmas Wish List!



No comments: