Friday, November 13, 2009

WARNING: DISTURBING MATERIAL BELOW

So,you know how when you walk you keep your eyes open so you don't walk into wall, or trip??

Well, I was walking with my eyes open, I pushed open the women's bathroom door in the Watson gas station. With my eyes open because I don't want fall onto the gross bathroom floor.

I see an aboriginal women in her 50's. She is in the handicap stall, which is closest to the door (and in my immediate eyeline). She is standing there with the stall door wide open. She is almost standing up straight and pulling up her pants. Her national geographic vajayjay exposed.

I made a beeline for the other stall. I closed and locked the door while listening to her wash her hands. I was so shocked, I did what I do best: share too much information! So I whipped my cell phone out of my pocket, logged onto facebook and updated my status all before peeing! It said:

"Jennifer Hill Is so shocked by what she just saw in the watson bathroom i'm updating my status to tell everyone while i'm still in the stall! Gross"

It was so gross. So gross, I'm gonna start walking with my eyes closed.

No comments: