Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jen's Bucket List

I'm almost 25 years old, it's time I really get living and start crossing things off my bucket list. It's not too long though, this is what my Bucket List consists of:

1. Learning to Surf

2. Being on the Ellen Degeneress Show

3. Visiting every state in the US for at least a week to see all the cool tourist attractions

4. To spend my 60th Birthday on a nude beach in Europe

5. Keep a secret and only tell it to postsecret.com

6. Climb a Mountain, like a real one.

7. Sing on the opry stage where Reba, Dolly, Garth and George have sang. Even if it's during my week in Tennessee and I have to pull a weapon on a security guard.

8. Deliver a baby or perform a surgery on someone other than myself

9. Scubadive with dolphins, whales and sharks

10. Get a tv show with my sister, of course!

When I went back and read the top ten, I realized that my freak flag might be waving a little too high, but who cares!

No comments: