Monday, February 22, 2010

Sometimes I can be rude...

So I would like to apologize. Specifically to Brayden's friend, the one who asked Erika to dance and left Brayden and I to make awkward small talk.

First, I will apologize for not knowing your name. But your striped sweater was very nice.

Secondly, I will apologize for making you show your id to verify your age. But you did lie. You just turned 21 on Jan 1. That's not close to 22 yet.

Thirdly, I would like to apologize for my remarks after you asked my super hot friend Erika for her number and she gave it to you. I am sorry for asking her while in front of you "Are you seriously giving him your number?" and then by following it up with "Your REAL number?"

Lastly, I'm sorry for thinking this is so hilarious. I have periodically laughed about it for days. But I do appreciate that your 21 year old self will hit on 25 and 26 year olds.

No comments: