Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Boys Night

Lee kinda made me like that song even better than the original. Fireflies is overplayed on XM like WAY too much.

Alex was weak. And his mullet is getting way longer.

I loved Tim. I think that is my new favorite song. Written by a Canadian - Leonard Cohen - and kd lang kicked it at the Olympics with that song. And then we can have sex by the bleachers. Me and Tim, not me and kd.

Okay, now I am waiting for Adam to kick it like he did with Straight Up. (Sorry, don't know why I am all about the 'kick it' references tonight.) Grant and I both think that was kinda weird...

Casey is doing Keith Urban, and he doesn't even sound like Casey. Which is good.

The kid is having major problems. This song is too big for him.

Todrick reminds me of someone who should be on Broadway. He is so theatrical. But he is a good singer. Grant says "that was bad."

Big Mike is good, but neither of us understood the words, ...and what - Kara is crying!?! What?? Grant and I are in shock...did we miss something?

No comments: