Friday, March 19, 2010

F U D Q

Picture this, Sicily 1912... No wait, that's Sophia's line! (I'm newly addicted to the Golden Girls!).

Ok, picture this, Whaler's Village, Maui, 2010:

I want to have a talk about the only place in world that has mountains of incredibleness for only 42 cents an oz.

It's better than Candyland! Candyland is actually the Nutter's bulk store in Melfort, but when we were little we'd drive by and beg for a stop at Candyland, to get bulk candy. It probably cost Dad $1 for both Corey and I, and he got to be hero-esque for the rest of the day.

It's Yogurtland.
Yogurtland had dozens of flavors of frozen yogurt, and you can blend them together and they come out into a huge one size bowl. Or you can have a few little piles of different kinds of frozen yogurt in the same bowl. The options are nearly endless.

Once you have your yogurt in your giant bowl, you get to pick from like 50 different kinds of fruit and candy, like strawberries, mango, pineapple, kiwi, m&m's, kit kat, twix! You name it. And you get to put your own toppings on. It's pretty smart cuz then you can hog the good stuff. And their employees can't screw up putting your toppings on.

I can't tell you exactly how many combinations or permutations there are because I don't remember the formulas, but it's LOTS.

Best part is that it's delicious. And that giant bowl full is about $3. And it's fat-free.

So while I stand on Ka'anapali beach and eat my Yogurtland, the only thing I can think of is how screwed over I feel for living my life for 24 years without Yogurtland. I'm also pissed off that Dairy Queen's limited flavors and toppings and too much fat and sugar cost twice that!!!!!

F*CK YOU DAIRY QUEEN

No comments: