Friday, March 19, 2010

Aging might suck, but I'm still young.

For the past 4 weeks I have been teaching a the Tourism Essentials Certificate Programs which teaches employability/transferable skills. Today, my student wrote their exam. Part of my job as program facilitator is to proctor the exam.

As I was recording photo ID numbers, I realized that out of all my students or co-workers, I was the youngest person there.

Although, one of my students Brenda* (name has been changed) said she never would have guessed that I was younger than her. Thanks! Just what I wanted to hear.

I am having issues coming to terms with being almost 25. I remember when Ange was 25. Isn't she still??

Wait, she can't possibly be since she has been mistaken for my mother. Haha! That is probably one of the most awesome memories from Maui.

"Holla" to the Bubba Gumps waitress who made the mistake!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

25 is a hard number for me to deal with. I didn't realize how old I was until someone asked about my birthday. Then it hit me. 2-5. I remember razzing Katrina when she hit a quarter of a century. Now here I am. Sigh. Oh well, at least I still get ID'd everywhere.