Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life is Good

I'm having the best year of my life. Things could not possibly go any better.

I've gone on incredible trips to Maui and Las Vegas. I loved my job at the Chamber. I won scholarships. I met a very nice, cute and respectful guy. I enjoy my classes including a new scary one, which has two assignments I've done before!! I love the World Gym so much, I go for hours a day. I have a wonderful family that I love despite their issues. My friends are amazing. I'm truly blessed that this is the life I get to live.

I just feel guilty. I feel guilty that things are wonderful for me and that I'm so happy when other people have lives filled with pain and hurt. I feel guilty saying how truly happy I am because I feel like I'm rubbing it in other people's faces. I feel bad that they aren't as happy as I am. It's not like crappy stuff doesn't happen to me. It does. It just seems like the happy stuff is so much bigger.

So I just needed to vent about how deliriously happy I am and not feel like I was rubbing it in anyone's face.

No comments: