Sunday, September 12, 2010

All Things Twins

At the request of family members who are as obsessed with my identical twins as I am, here are some things I learned today about twins.

Famous twins: both Alanis Morrisette and Ashton Kutcher have a fraternal twin. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are NOT identical twins (I know, this surprised me too, but sometimes fraternal twins can look very much alike).

My former co-worker's sister who had fraternal twins told me I was having "real" twins, because my egg actually split, while she just had two eggs. I laughed and said that hers were equally as real as mine are!

Speaking of other families, we joined the Parents of Multiples Association in town ... I have always imagined joining Jordan Knight's fan club, but never a group like this ... you never know what life may throw at you!

Other pregnancy-related news ... I threw up today! My first barf of the pregnancy! I can't believe I went 14 weeks without that, and then poof! Hope that doesn't become a common occurence. I was looking forward to the end of the first trimester to get away from all that nausea business!

I am looking forward to my 18 week ultrasound so I can see my babies again! Hope they are happy in there! Everyone out here is waiting for you two!

No comments: