Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jennifer by the numbers...

Technically it's Jennifer's student loan 2010 by the numbers: (This is not as exciting as a baby or 2!!)

45 minutes of online forms
2 weeks of waiting
1 phone call
1 more week of waiting (and 4 post office trips for our dear mom!)
1 trip to the University of Regina.
$2 for parking.
9 swears for not having your SIN card and delaying the process
5 construction zones over 200 kms of highway to meet the SIN card in Wakaw
45 kms saved by taking the god forsaken construction ridden highway
20 minutes NOT saved taking the shortcut. (FU Hwy 2!!)
1 ice cream to help the hurt feelings (Thanks Mom!)
4 Post Offices before finding one that accepts Student Loan Forms

Money on the first day of class = worth it!! (the $3500 forgiven by the Government helps was on replay through my mind while I was living the nightmare too)

Every moment in this day felt like "seriously?, seriously?" and everytime I saw that orange construction sign I thought "You HAVE to be kidding me". No joke. It was a day from hell. The things I'll do for money...

No comments: