Thursday, September 16, 2010

Angela's Pregnancy by Jennifer

I love living with Angela and watching her get cuter everyday. And by cuter, I mean she's starting to look like me!! I never thought it would happen since she looks like the materal side of our family and I take after the paternal side. But here are a few observations so far:

We are now sharing clothes, and by that I mean, she is wearing some of my hoodies and pants, some of which she said she won't be returning. Her boobs are a little bigger, and she got to experience what bra shopping for me was like! Her tummy is a little rounder, but she has the peace of know it's growing babies and will go away in 6 months. She'll get some stretch marks, just like me! Her panties will cut into her fat and make rolls. Ahhh, the similarities of pregnancy and "huskiness" as Grandpa N. would call it!

I feel like we can finally bond over something more than Jordan Knight... ok, we pretty much bond over everything, but still, this is new and exciting!

Anyway, I hope everyone reading our blog will love hearing about Angela's pregnancy adventure co starring Jennifer!!

No comments: