Saturday, January 1, 2011

"That Could Be A Blog"

Happy 2011 faithful blog readers.

2011 is going to be a big year in our family, as we are going to add a baby - making me a first-time mommy, and Jen an auntie!

With that, I have decided to keep my resolution simple. I will have enough on my plate figuring this parenthood thing out.

This year's resolution is to actually write the blogs when Jen and I say "that could be a blog." Since we are currently living in the same household, that happens alot.

For example, last night, when Jen said "you expect this sh*t from guys, but not your friends..." ...that could be a blog.

Today when I dumped a half can of flat pop down the sink, much to Jen's dismay, and then told her "I'm so rich I can waste pop..." ...that could be a blog.

I know there are lots more. And I resolve this year to write them!

No comments: