Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holy Crap, I've said it already!!

"That could be a blog"

I didn't know Ange wrote a blog, about all the blogs in "should be wrote -land". But tonight as we were conversing, it came up, like it always does.

I am making a special top secret dessert tomorrow because as I explained to Angela: I need to express my creativity in a culinary fashion. That's 6 years of post secondary education for you, I don't just spit it out and say, I'm makin' some good food for us.

But moments later, when Rihanna came on Saturday Night Live, the baby kicked low, and I asked "Did the baby just kick your hoo-ha?", and then said "OMG, Rihanna just felt her ta-ta's on tv".

Maybe the grown up words for anatomy will come in my next semester... til then, I'm diagnosing myself with bi-polar vocabulary. Sometimes proper and sometimes slang, and you never what is going to come out when!!

**Also, Ange is a pop waster, and I would have drank her flat half full Root Beer, and I will never forget this, just like I have never forgot the time you spilt my nachos at the theatre.

No comments: