Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthdays

Well, I (Jennifer) turned 26 today. This past year, I knew it was coming after a thoughtful friend pointed it out. So, naturally, since 26 another year closesr to ancient, I have been feeling like I'm getting old. I look at guys my age, and think "crap, are they ever old"... I would like to think I could still lie and pass for 22. I'm thinking about spending my birthday money on a steam mop. That's certainly has to be a sign of aging. A steam mop is not fashionable, useless shoes that a younger person would choose. Today, the best part of my day, aside from hanging out with Levi, which I do everyday, was at 11:30. Oh, 11:30 AM, not PM like it would have been a few years ago. I went for lunch with some awesome ladies... oh, yeah, that should be another sign of aging too. My friends are ladies, not b*tches or frienemies! And, finally, the last reason I know I'm now getting old is because my parents are someone's Grandpa and Grandma. But I'll let Ange tell you about that!! Anyway, I'm gonna keep repeating a few words of Golden Girls wisdom: The older you get, the better you get... unless you're a banana!!

No comments: